Well this might be the most disfunctional (apparently that is not a word) SJ post you have ever read in the short course of this d life.
I've got my summer all planned out:
-I'm going to try to complete the Susie Mag 30-Day Challenge (see http://www.susiemagazine.com/ in June)
-Twice a week, my friend and I will jog because she needs to get in shape for track next year. I'll go over to her house and sleep over, then we'll wake up really early and go running for a little while. Then she'll come to my house and sleep over and in the morning we'll do the same thing. (we'll see if this works)
-Every other weekend another friend from school will sleep over at my house and go to church with me
-I'm going to a wedding!
-Right after that I'm going to Student Life Conference w/ my youth group!
Then I don't know what I'll do for a month and a half till school starts!
Speaking of school... Yesterday was my last day. I go to a Christian school and we have weird rules like: If you have an A in a class with 4 or less absences, you don't have to take the final in that class. Finals were today, and I have all A's with 4 or less absences. So I don't have to take finals, which are today! Otherwise today would be my last day of school. It is for everyone else.
Which makes me sad! I hope I get to hang out with all the friends I made this year at school! I will miss them if I never get to see them for 3 months!
Hey, let me know what you're doing this summer! I'd Looove to know! Write funny stories about your summer, too, that we can post.
Guess what I learned the other day? Apparently it's an old-ish, 80s or 90s saying:
H.A.G.S. = HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!

This summer I plan on:
ReplyDeletedriving my daughter to her friends for a sleep over so she can go for runs.
take my daughter & her friend to church
go to Florida
GO to a wedding
drop my daughter off at student life conference
& then relax until school starts!
what a coincidence than our schedules are so much alike! ;)