Carrie and I were wondering if you have some titles you would like to share with us. We would love to hear from you. Tell us what books you absolutely couldn't live without, what you are reading currently, or ones that you might want to read and need a review of. Tell us anything and everything you know about books.....well, maybe not everything. We do want some suggestions, though.
I am super excited to hear your feedback!
-Sage Anderson for Carrie and the S.J.
P.S. Email us if you would like to have a job reviewing books for our readers! serendipityjournal@gmail.com

PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS!!!!!! (don't see the movie it's of the devil) (lol jk)
ReplyDeleteI'm currently reading Jane Eyre and it's pretty good, a little on the depressing side though. And if your really looking for a deep and depressing book, check out I Was #87. It's terrible but sooo good at the same time! Ummm... Les Miserable, Leven Thumps, For My Great Folly... I could spend all day! Great blog by the way!
-M
Hello M! :) Funny seeing you here. I am reading Gone With the Wind and though it's super long I like it a lot. Also, Inkheart was amazing as a book, not a movie though.
ReplyDelete-K
Artemis Fowl!! I would also say Percy Jackson. :) I am currently reading The Dark Planet (3rd book in the Atherton trilogy) and A Candle in the Darkness that I got for Christmas...and was time I read it. ;) They are both extremely good books. Gosh, if I named more that I love, we'd be sitting here all day. I LOVE BOOKS!!
ReplyDeleteSome of note (off the top of my head:
Uglies Series
The Dragonback Books
Darkstar
Mark of the Lion Trilogy
uhh
Warriors
Leviathan
The Enchanted Forest Chronicles
and yeah. I should probably stop. ;)
Coolio Blog!!
-Amanda
Amanda- I LOVE the Atherton and Uglies series!
ReplyDeleteK- I agree.
This should be very fun! I think we should start with Uglies.
~Carrie
oh! Amanda's covered a lot of em, but I'll add Little Woman, Shoofly Pie, Huckleberry Finn. Personally I realy enjoy Star Trek Novels, if you feel like it Look up Alan Dean Foster, he writes ggggooooooddd books!!!
ReplyDelete~Silly Sarah
I really don't have ANY favorite books. I'll review books though. :D
ReplyDelete