Melvin the Evil Black Fox
There once was a country called... well, that I am not permitted to tell you. In the country, an evil loomed. It was called (“I love this story!” “Christopher! Would you shut up? I’m trying to write a story here!”) Melvin. Melvin, the Evil Black Fox. (“Oh, yeah, Melvin’s a really evil name.” “Christopher!”) The Evil Fox roamed the land, and the king took many precautions against it. (“Wait, isn’t this the king of Cau-” “Christopher! I’m not permitted to hear or speak the the name of the country!” “Gosh, sorry.”) The king, named King Huron, set up a barrier around the kingdom, doubled his army, and increased the work force to dig a trench. But somehow Melvin (“I laugh every time I hear that name.” “Christopher!” “Well-“ “I said be quiet!”) got through all of these traps, and the king became depressed. The people of the land were also angered, for Melvin was ravaging their homes in the dead of night, stealing their food, and taking their money. Many soldiers lost their lives in search of the Fox to destroy him. Finally, one boy came along (“Oh yeah, this part.” “CHRISTOPHER!”) and challenged all the knights and soldiers. This is what he said: “O hail, thou knights and soldiers, for I challenge thee! Listen carefully to my words, for I shall henceforth speaketh only once. (“This kid is weird. What’s with the old English?” “It’s part of the story.” “Oh.”) Here is my request: That thy swords be sharpened and unsheathed, thy chivalry be diminished, and thy feet be quick as fire! For I challenge thee to a race! A race to find Melvin, this Evil Black Fox thou speaketh so much of. My name is Nivlem, the knight from a country I am not permitted to speak of, and I challenge thee, (“Hasn’t he already said that enough?” “Shut up! This is my story, not yours!”) once and for all, to find this Melvin! The first to do so shall be rewarded in full by me. I shall givest thou eight gold pieces if you are successful in bring Melvin to me-alive. Now, find Melvin, and then-find me!” And he disappeared. The crowd gasped in stunned silence. They did not know what to do. Then suddenly, (“Hey! This is where that one knight gives a battle cry or something and then runs into the forest to find Melvin, who is actually-“ “CHRISTOPHER SHANE WILLIAMS! How many times do I have to tell you?” “Yikes, a little aggressive, are we?”) a knight lifted his sword and gave a battle cry and raced into the forest. Five other knights, coming to their senses, raced after him.
Behind a tree, Melvin the Evil Black Fox snickered. “They’ll never find me. Or this 'Nivlem'.”
And they haven’t. Not yet. (“Except for your brother!” “Yes, except for my annoying brother-“ “I forgot what the country was called.” “Don’t try me.”) Not ever. For here he sits, writing this now, and those six knights are still running all over the forests. (“Wasn’t it Caudland?” “CHRISTOPHER!!”)
Hey, Readers, it's Carrie
As you can see this is a very short story that needs a little bit of work. There are things I need to change, but I'm not sure how to do it. That is where you come in. Here are a few questions for you to answer. You can make up a story or do a short answer, whatever you like.

He's with his brother because he's hidding because he is accually Nivlem but doen't want to be discovered.
ReplyDeleteHows that? good luck! I like the story alot! Can't wait for more when you decied what to do!
Bob the Eraser's Friend
Hehe! I like it! Very creative. One thing I noticed was that it never says that Christopher is the author's brother... Christopher is his brother, right? Oh, well. Excellent, really really good! :D
ReplyDelete-M from MASK
M-
ReplyDeleteHey thanks for your feedback! If you will look at the last paragraph Christopher and Melvin/Nivlem discuss how M/N's brother was the only one who knew where he was. I thought that was hint enough that they were brothers. :)
~Carrie